Please join the Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy at Yale Law School for this virtual roundtable discussion exploring the impact of COVID-19 on the long-term care industry. They will be joined by experts in policy, advocacy, and consumer interests to discuss what we’ve learned from the COVID-19 pandemic and what the future of long-term care should look like. Please register on Zoom.
- Moderator: Nina A. Kohn, David M. Levy Professor of Law and Faculty Director of Online Education, Syracuse University College of Law; Distinguished Scholar in Elder Law, Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy, Yale Law School
- Shawn Bloom, President and CEO, National PACE Association (NPA)
- David C. Grabowski, Professor of Health Care Policy, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School
- Mark Parkinson, President and CEO, American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL)
- Lori Smetanka, Executive Director, National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care