Yale University has mobilized a vast network of resources to help support academic continuity and scholarly research during the pandemic. We are providing a list of resources that are most relevant to COVID-19 research in the social sciences.
Marx Science and Social Science Library
- COVID-19 Social Science Guide: A working collection for researchers looking to explore the impact of COVID-19 across social science disciplines.
- Social Science Data Support: Sources for locating published statistics on topics broadly related to the social sciences, as well as numeric datasets for statistical analysis.
- Research Data Management: A guide for finding, using, managing, or archiving research data.
- Stat Lab: Drop-in consultation hours and workshops continue via Zoom (check for updates).
- GIS Support: A suite of services and support for all geospatial endeavors on campus and while conducting fieldwork.
Research Support Services and Information
- Research, Clinical & Data Driven Responses to COVID-19: Yale COVID-19 research information including a special section dedicated to the social sciences.
- Research Data Support Services (RDSS): Support staff from a variety of units work with researchers at each stage of the data life cycle. Check the integrated training calendar for updates.
- Yale Center for Research Computing (YCRC): Making advanced computing and data resources available at no cost to support research related to COVID-19.